As a relatively new entrant into the Binary Options market place, TopOption has quickly established itself as one of the bigger players.
The company is based in Athens, Greece and regulated under the Hellenic Market Commission. It is therefore perhaps no surprise that they have a well thought out and feature packed offering for traders.
The company states that its objective is to offer a slick and innovative trading solution. In addition it offers an extensive range of products and features to assist both professional and new traders.
Find out more now by reading our TopOption review below…
Telephone: Main +35722222039, +9 Toll free, +13 regional
Trading Platform: Keystone Binary Options
Demo Account: Yes
Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
Minimum Trade Amount: $5
Profitability / Rebate: Up to 85% / Up to 20%
Account Holding Deposit: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, YEN and PLN
Deposit Options: Credit/ Debit Card, Fast Bank Transfer, WebMoney, Skrill, Netteller
Regulated: Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC)
Accepts US Traders: No
TopOption offers a comprehensive solution that is centered around it’s web based trading platform. This platform is both simple to use and intuitive. It has all the key features you would expect to find from a top broker to enhance your trading.
There are a good range of contracts and assets for trading so consequently even the trading requirements for the most die-hard trader should be covered. Furthermore traders of different levels of experience are catered for by the variety of account levels offered. In particular, those new to trading will no doubt welcome the low deposit required to open a Starter account.
The platform offers a full complement of advanced trading tools. These include a ‘Roll Over’ and ‘Sell Option’ function. The Roll Over function allows you to extend the expiry time on your contract. This is a useful feature which gives you another opportunity to end your contract in the money. The Sell Option feature lets you exit a contract prior to the expiry time at the current market price.
In addition you can access a number of trading eBooks, educational materials and daily and weekly market outlooks. These complete what is a reasonably good selection of educational resources. New traders in particular will find them of particular benefit.
- Classic Options – The standard High and Low digital option contracts. Profit in just three easy steps. Pick your asset and profit if the market value is more or less than specified.
- 60 Seconds – A fast paced version of the classic option contact. Profit from higher and lower moves in the price of an asset and receive your payout in under one minute.
- One Touch – Set a price level on an asset and receive your payout as soon as the level is hit. With these contracts you can earn almost a 500% return.
- Option Builder – With the Option Builder you can configure each part of your trade. Select the asset, the profit and risk level and then which way you expect the price to move.
- Pro Option – Provides additional trading tools to help you with refining your strategy. You can either delay the expiry or sell early. You can even trade two assets against each other.
TopOption App For Mobile
A mobile trading platform is provided by TopOption allowing you to access your account and trade while on the move. This is becoming an increasingly important feature for many individuals who want to be able to both trade and manage key account functions while on the move.
Distinct Apps are available depending on which mobile platform you want to use. A dedicated Android mobile platform can be downloaded directly from the Google store. Account applications can be made from this app.
IPhone and IPad users are also catered for. They can download a dedicated TopOption mobile app directly from the iTunes App store.
The TopOption minimum deposit requirement depends upon which of the three available account types you choose to open. Accounts and the features you are get access to are based on the level of your initial deposit.
It is worthwhile taking some time to think about your first deposit amount as some of the features can be quite beneficial.
- Starter – Minimum deposit $100 -Up to $250 Welcome bonus, Account Manager, Risk management tools, access to news and research, risk management tools, eBook starter guide and 1 on 1 training introduction.
- Pro – Minimum deposit $1,000 – As above but up to $500 bonus, advanced eBook guides, 3 hours 1 on 1 training
- VIP – Minimum deposit $5,000 – As above but up to $2500 bonus and unlimited 1 on 1 training. Furthermore traders recieve off trading hours assistance and reports in addition to free SMS signals.
Traders can open and register an account for free. When come to making a deposit you can make use of a range of the most popular payment types to fund your account. These include Credit/Debit card, Fast bank transfer, WebMoney, Skrill and Neteller.
All withdrawals made with TopOption are free. Processing time is quoted as a few days. The website notes that in ‘exceptional’ circumstances withdrawals may take almost 10 days.
One area where this broker does particularly well is in the amount of support options if offers to its clients. The website is available in a wide range of different languages including English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Hungarian, Slovakian, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Czech and Russian. You can also access a Live Chat facility directly from the website.
Clients can also make use of the wide ranging telephone support provided. This includes 22 different regional contract numbers, 9 of which are provided toll free. Dedicated email addresses are also provided. These can be used to put traders in direct contact with the relevant business departments. Addresses are provided for payment processing, verification and marketing.
The TopOption deposit bonus is one of the more generous and consequently one of the best you will find as a new trader. While promotions can and do vary, typically you can earn a 50% bonus on a deposit of $250 and a 100% first deposit time deposit bonus for opening your account with $500 and above.
If you decide that a bonus is the way to go, then those on offer here are quite generous. There are of course terms and conditions attached for the trader. You should familiarise yourself with these before signing up to save any tears later.
FTSE, DAX, DOW, NASDAQ, TADWUL, KUWAIT, BOMBAY SE, HANG SENG, SSE180, S&P 500, STRAITS TIMES, KL FUTURE, TOPIX, NIKKEI 225, NIFTY, IBEX, ASX
EUR/ USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, USD/TRY, USD/BRL, USD/RUB, USD/EGP, USD/SGD, USD/ZAR, NZD/USD
Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Coffee, Oil, Platinum, Gold
Apple, BIDU, BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Coca Cola, Fiat, Orange FR, Gazprom, Google, HSBC, IBM, Petroras, Tata Motors, Teva Parma, Tesco, Sberbank
TopOption Review Verdict
- Good website notwithstanding a strong financial backing
- A wide range of different assets and contracts offered
- Low minimum deposit requirement and free demo account on first deposit
- Some trading features restricted because of account levels
- Won’t take traders from the USA, Russia, Canada, Israel or Japan